High wedge flip flops. High end flip flops. Best flip flops for feet.
High Wedge Flip Flops
- (flip-flop) reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- An abrupt reversal of policy
- (flip-flop) interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- A light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big and second toe
- A backward handspring
- (flip-flop) a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- lodge: put, fix, force, or implant; “lodge a bullet in the table”; “stick your thumb in the crack”
- bomber: a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- Force into a narrow space
- Fix in position using a wedge
- any shape that is triangular in cross section
- A high-frequency sound or musical note
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; “a high temperature”; “a high price”; “the high point of his career”; “high risks”; “has high hopes”; “the river is high”; “he has a high opinion of himself”
- at a great altitude; “he climbed high on the ladder”
- A high point, level, or figure
- A notably happy or successful moment
- a lofty level or position or degree; “summer temperatures reached an all-time high”
high wedge flip flops – Touch Ups
life in the sticks
next month i turn 51.I now wear hiking boots, cowboy boots, uggs or flip flops day to day but I haven’t outgrown my love of heels. have you seen the movie ‘in her shoes’? there is an understanding between women who have lives that simply do not match four inch heels, but the girl who still cannot resist buying them. I am five foot two so I can get away with ridiculous heels and in years gone by wore them while tending bar, working in retail, and later working in high school and alternate school settings where kids could start conversations with, i like your shoes, how do you walk in them! I have red four inch soft cork heels, metallic pewter wedges, gold platforms, yellow stacked heels, brown uppers with black platform and heel, blue slides, green sequined slides, and the list goes on. It is completely beyond my husbands comprehension, really mine too, but there, my secret is out. this week i will work like a maniac in the garden with nails only red polish can save, but next weekend Jimmy Bowskill plays Lorenzo’s and these blue fabric straps will dance the night away. I think most lives are ones of contrasts, mine shows most readily in my closet, especially the shoes.
I even have blue jeans on.
My hair’s totally sexy 😛 It’s vaguely rained on and scruffy, it always looks like I live in a bush.
Oh yeah, I feel ill today, which could explain why I look a bit like I’m about to sneeze 😛